Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Dillemma of Nonsensical Proportions

Bu-Ran-Don
So if you could give it all up for the powers of Wolverine, would you do it?

Ferret
Define your terms.

Bu-Ran-Don
You get the skeleton of adamantium, the claws, the superhealing and the superhuman senses of smell.

Ferret
And what do I give up?

Bu-Ran-Don
You give up sex.

Ferret
In general? Do BJs count?

Bu-Ran-Don
For the sake of argument, no. Let's say that BJs are okay.

Ferret
I don't know. That's still pretty tough.

Bu-Ran-Don
What's so tough about it? You get to be Wolverine man! You can totally rock anybody. And even if they rock you, you'll be fine. I mean, would you seriously miss it all that much?

Ferret
I think so. I mean, I don't know. His powers aren't that great.

Bu-Ran-Don
I disagree. Don't forget you get an extended lifespan because of your superhuman healing powers. You get to live for millennia.

Ferret
I think living forever is over-rated. All your friends and lovers die. Everyone thinks you're a freak. You've got to live low-pro.

Bu-Ran-Don
But you get superhuman demi-god like adversaries with which to battle for all of time.

Ferret
Meh, I'm still not sure. I'm denied the ability to form meaningful relationships with others except for random megalomaniacs. I relegate myself to leading a seemingly endless life of constant derision and scorn.

Bu-Ran-Don
Don't be a fag, Ferret. This is an awesome opportunity.

Ferret
I'm still torn. Let me think about it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i take issue with this version of events past.