Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Best Use of Technology




I had a dream last night,
About half past three
A goddess spoke:
Sweet Technology.

Her skin was like crystal
In liquid displays,
Fibers for eyes
pulsing cathode rays.

Her lips were both pouted
At binary best
And silicon folds
Arose from her chest.

Her voice started too harsh
All gravel at first,
But smoothed like waters
Intended to burst:

"Darling, will you hold me?
And give me your heart?
I'll give you the keys
To worlds that you'll part.

You'll see into atoms
Make ad-men's lures,
Stealth and wealth weapons,
Lowly cripple's cures.

You'll rise in newfound days,
Learn to beat the sun,
Grow the world white hot,
Cool it down for fun.

And when you're alone and tired,
Visions that you'll see
Will cloud your clocked mind
From mediocrities.

Visions of great houses
And monster truck boobs
Will awe your mind to sleep
With LCD tubes.

So boy give me your answer
I promise you'll have fun
The time to act is now
The race has just begun."

No comments: